International Students and Visas

Tante Marie students come from all over the world and we can accept international students on all of our courses.

Student Visa Information

Students from outside the EU are able to attend professional courses at Tante Marie Culinary Academy where the course is less than 6 months in duration. Many of our courses fall into this category and students can enter the UK on a Short-term Study Visa or a Standard Visitor Visa for some courses.

All international students are required to pay full course fees in advance and must meet English language requirements.

To check if you need a visa, visit the Home Office website.


Home Office Website